Welcome to the Flathead Valley Clay Target Club!
Winter League 2019 is just around the corner! Are you ready?? We've got a few changes coming for the 2019 season:
- We are limiting the field to 80 teams this year so we can get everybody shot through in a timely matter. So get your sheets in and dues paid early to lock in your spot! 12/12 update: 75 teams have registered - only 5 spots left!
- Shooting fees are increasing by $10 this year to account for the cost of targets and increase in wages. Here is the breakdown:
- Per person: $190 shooting fee PLUS $30 membership fee = $220
- Per team: $200 sponsorship fee (covers the trophies)
- Grand total for a 6-person team is $1,520
Help us help you get through the first week faster!
- Submit your team sheet early – bring it to the club or email it to us.
- Pay early! If you're paid in full before week 1, you don't have to wait in line. Just pop up to the window and tell Dani or Beth that your team is here and ready to shoot.
- If you're paying on Week 1, have your form filled out completely and all your money together. Sending up 6 shooters one at a time takes longer to process and makes the lines move slower. If you pay in full with one single check, you might even get a smile out of the cashiers!
Remember to keep an eye on this web site or our facebook page for updates, especially when there is inclement weather.
Trap kids needed!
We are hiring responsible teens to be trap pullers for winter league. Shifts are Wednesday and Thursday evenings, as well as Sunday afternoons. Stop at the club for more info, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out George's new article, "The Basic Shotgunner — A foundation to Build Upon." Reminder that we use the TUBS on the shooting line for you to put your spent hulls in. It has proved to be a saver in both money and time.
SAFETY FIRST! REMEMBER EYE AND EAR PROTECTION IS REQUIRED TO SHOOT OR TO BE IN THE TRAPS. SHOOT WELL!